“Out-of-the-box mobile-responsiveness”, “highly flexible, personalized content delivery”, “high page-load speed”, “multilingual capabilities” and the list of Drupal 8's cool features can go on...
- no framework comes optimized out-of-the-box
- you need to enable your digital marketing team to grow independent from the IT department (time is money, after all or)
- “just” an impeccably coded website, with a stunning, visually-appealing design, won't help you reach the conversion rate that you're dreaming of
- you need to effectively reach out to your own target audience, which leads us to one of the present day's biggest digital marketing challenges: delivering hyper-personalized, segmented content (by audience), across all the available social media channels and devices out there.
1. Take Content Personalization To a Whole New Level
- it allows you to divide your audience into several customer segments
- next, once you've gathered all the valuable data about each one of those sub-units, you get to craft the particular, personalized content relevant for each one of them
- last, but definitely not least: you get to deliver your personalized content across all channels, all devices, in real-time
2. From a Mobile-Ready Mentality to a Mobile-First One
3. Simplified Content Creation, Management and Delivery
- its WYSIWYG editor turns creating and editing content, directly on the web page, into a matter of point-and-click
- its unified web-interface allows you to handle all your content-related tasks in one place and to easily deliver it across all channels and platforms (social media channelrs, web, mobile etc.)
- it enables you to handle your content (whether it's creating/editing or delivering it) on-the-go, right from your mobile device
- you get to check, beforehand, how your content will look on various devices
- you get to scan through a whole collection of image size (alignment, shape) options
- lots of Drupla 7's add-on modules are now part of Drpal 8's core; and here we cannot help not mentioning Views, one of the most popular module enabling you to pick the format that you want for your content to be displayed in
4. Build Your Global Presence With Drupal 8
5. Get Ready to Deliver Content at Top Speed
- it has tremendously improved caching: its relies on cache tags and on Cache Content API, which allows it to perform context-based caching
- it uses the “bigpipe technique”: the Bigpipe module, part of Drupal 8's core, will display the cachable/static content first and then the dynamic/uncachable content. Therefore, your web pages will load faster, while your visitors still get the latest version of your website
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!