Drupal Upgrade & Migration
Is your current CMS or proprietary platform getting a bit too "cramped" for your ever-growing feature needs? For your website's high volumes of traffic and content? And therefore you consider migrating it to... Drupal?
Or maybe a new minor update has been released and you must upgrade?
Then you need a team of Drupal developers in New York to write a custom migration script for your website. To safely transfer your data, users, content, and database to the new website running on the latest version of the CMS. A team that should provide post-migration performance testing, as well.
Drupal Responsive Web Design
"Mobile-first" is a well-rooted concept in Drupal 8. And so it is in our Drupal agency's approach to web design: we're always designing with the smallest screen sizes in mind.
Scalable images, fluid grid-based layout, media queries are all responsive web design concepts that we've been "juggling" with for a while now...
From creating all the mockups needed for every screen size to designing the fully-responsive theme for your website, to providing flexible layouts and testing the resulting design across multiple browsers and handheld devices, we'll be that Drupal development company in New York that'll through all the steps required for making your website look and work flawlessly on all devices.
Drupal Development in New York
You want it to be conveniently scalable, ideally robust to withstand high volumes of traffic and heavy loads of content, you need it to be flexible, to easily integrate with any third-party system... In short: you need your website to be built in Drupal!
Which leads us to a pretty obvious statement: it's more than a full stack Drupal web developer or a team of Drupal ... enthusiasts that you need. It's a team of Drupal experts in New York that you're looking for, right? And a Drupal expert assigned as your project manager.
A team with the hands-on experience in:
- custom Drupal development: from building modules from scratch to developing specific functionalities that you might need to implement to your website, to creating all kinds of third-party tools and extensions, we're the right team for you
- e-commerce development: whether it's an e-store currently using another CMS, that you need to migrate to Drupal, or you're planning to have a provider of Drupal development services in New York build one for you, from the ground up, we have the experience and expertise to power your plans
- integrating third-party sites, modules, and apps with this open-source platform
- building websites on this open-source software from the ground up
Luckily, you've landed on the right website: we've been developing Drupal websites and upgraded existing Drupal websites with new custom-made features since... 2005.
Since then, our team of Drupal developers in New York has been working with this open-source platform, leveraging its out-of-the-box functionalities:
- unparalleled scalability
- plenty of customization options
- unmatched robustness to power some of the largest, high-trafficked websites
- convenient extensibility: a whole collection of modules to scan through
- specific features aimed to enhance the editorial experience
… and even extending all these features to meet our clients' specific feature needs.
What if something breaks? What if a major security patch gets released shortly after you've launched your website? What if its performance gets bogged down? Or the modules currently used grow outdated?
What if the worst possible scenario happens: it gets hacked and your corrupted database and files need to get restored ASAP?
We're here to handle all those “what if” scenarios for you. We've been doing Drupal development in New York for quite some time now, so we're here for the long run, ready to:
- provide you ongoing Drupal maintenance and support, making sure that everything's up to date, secured and working properly even... 10 years from now
- closely monitor it and to proactively identify any vulnerability in your security system that might turn into a security issue
- regularly evaluate your website's performance, so that we can jump in and apply all the needed performance-boosting techniques when needed
- roll out security patches
- fix detected bugs; you'll have a whole team of highly experienced Drupal developers in New York closely monitoring your website, lest they should detect any suspicious activity
- provide custom web services
- provide technical support for your team so they learn how to properly manage the Drupal CMS and explore (and exploit) all its capabilities
- update components
- offer you flexible support whenever there are software upgrades to run or new features to implement
- add the needed functional enhancements
- turn into your personal emergency squad when the worse scenario does happen and your site falls victim to a hacker attack
- provide ongoing quality assurance
If we were, to sum up, our maintenance and technical support services in just a few words, it would go something like this: a team of Drupal experts in New York keeping an eye on your website 24/7 to ensure its continued performance.