- you invest a huge amount of time reading all that has been written on each one of Drupal's SEO-oriented modules, you install each one of them and “take them for a spin” and eventually (after hundreds of cups of coffee and lots of more or less “zen” meetings with your developers and SEO “gurus” you manage to eliminate the “redundant” SEO modules from the “must-haves” list
- you scan through our list of 5 “bare essentials”, including the indispensable Drupal SEO modules, leveraging all the research work we've done and our own experience as web development company in Toronto.
2. Google Analytics
4. Redirect, One of the Essential Drupal Modules for SEO
- tracking down trailing slashes
- tracking down the current URLs' alias and redirecting them if those aliases are not being used
- scanning access to private URLs, ensuring that your website's visitors can access them
5. XML Sitemap
- removing noindex pages
- “freeing” your sitemap from PPC pages
- removing all the blocked pages
- avoiding to weight down your sitemap(s) with non-200 pages
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!