Magento Development Services in Montreal
It’s true: this e-commerce platform provides high-end features right out of the box.
And yet, it takes Magento expertise to tailor it to your specific needs.
Because it's an extremely flexible and conveniently scalable e-commerce platform.
Therefore, not only that your e-store scales to your growing business needs, but it enables your team of dedicated Magento developers in Montreal to extend its core functionality with site-specific extensions.
In short: it's fully customizable. Therefore, you can further enhance and personalize the overall user experience that you provide on your online shop.
Moreover, this e-commerce platform’s designed to cater to both medium and large-sized e-commerce businesses.
And there's more: the platform comes “equipped” with an intuitive admin panel for keeping everything neatly organized, it supports custom integration and it's open source.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration
Just imagine: all of Magento 1's impressive pre-built features and... much more! An even more customizable, modular and flexible platform. One with a completely revamped architecture.
No wonder that you're planning to upgrade your current eStore.
Still, a bit “paranoid” about your data, about migrating all the extensions, theme & UI settings on your eStore?
No need to be: when it comes to upgrading online stores to Magento 2 our motto, as a Magento development team, is: “Handle all content as if it was our own!”
And this translates into a seamless data transfer and consistent user experience.
As an e-commerce website design company, with a particular focus on this platform here, we provide:
… Magento web development services.
Now if we were to list some of the most required ones, among both our past and current clients, we would have to include:
- migration from other e-commerce platforms
- Custom 3rd party integration (payment gateways, social networking sites etc.)
- Magento theme development
- Magento extension development
But what if you already have a Magento store that... well... no longer suits your e-commerce needs?
We've got you covered! Our set of Magento services is put together to cover a wide range of customization aspects:
- Magento store redesign
- off-the-shelf theme customization
- checkout optimization
- custom plugin development
- integration with plugins already available on the Magento Marketplace
So, stay assured: whether you need an eStore built from scratch or some custom work to be done to your current one, we've your back.
Custom Magento Extension Development
Do share your extension requirements with us, no matter how bold or how website-specific they might be.
We're here to turn them into those add-ons that would extend your e-commerce website's functionality and make it adjust to your unique e-commerce needs. From:
- blog integrations
- to multi-lingual and multi-currency support
- to all sorts of extensions
- to widgets and fields
… we have the in-house Magento expertise to develop all the new features that you might need to “turbocharge” your online store with.
- with fully documented code
- that get approved on the Magento marketplace
and adhere to the platform’s standards
What if you'll need a team of professionals to run an in-depth check up on your e-commerce website, at some point in the future? Or you'll want a team of Magento developers to constantly monitor its security level and performance?
Or maybe you'll need support with upgrading it once a new version of the e-commerce platform gets launched? Or you'll need your Magento development team to advise you on what further enhancements to include?
What if your website hits a traffic peak and it just can't handle the unexpected overload?
We'll be there for you, in all those “what if” scenarios!
For yes: we, the OPTASY team, provide post-deployment services, as well. And we're talking here about Magento support and maintenance services such as:
- upgrading your eStore to the latest version of the platform
- handling regular backups of your sensitive data
- suggesting new upgrades that best suit your website
- keeping an eye on its performance
- detecting and deep-analyzing any suspicions of security issues
- full website auditing (resulting in detailed reports)
- promptly tackling any bugs and issues that might show up
- real-time server performance monitoring
- load balancing
In other words: you'll have a whole team of e-commerce experts in Montreal “watching over” your website, monitoring its health, maintaining its performance and constantly optimizing it.
For it's not just about building a powerful “selling machine” or about giving your current one a performance boost and a complete overhaul. It's also about future-proofing it and making sure that it's constantly... growing.
But why us?
Why would you hand your project to our team of Magento developers when there are so many highly-qualified and experienced development teams out there?
- because we offer only tailor-made e-commerce solutions
- because we'll... stick around: we provide follow-up support and ongoing monitoring
- because we're using an agile, result-oriented workflow: our development process stays flexible enough to accommodate all incoming changes along the way
- because we have the Magento expertise needed to actually leverage the platform's impressive capabilities and, moreover, to adjust them so that they fit your needs exactly