maintenance & support services
Back to Services
But Why Magento Development?
Well, it depends greatly on your own particular expectations as an eCommerce platform “seeker”, after all!
If you're looking for:
- unmatched flexibility
- total control over how your e-commerce website looks and works, over the user experience that it's delivering, overall the in-store operations, over thcontent/catalogue/ catalogue etc.
- unprecedented scalability, so that your online store should grow, almost organically, and adapt to all the future peaks of traffic and the increasingly heavy weight of content
- a feature set platform (and even more: a whole bundle of out-of-the-box features already put at your disposal) with multiple language functionality, multiple currency support, SEO-oriented features shipping, you name it
- incredible versatility when it comes to revamping your website's design and integrating key third-party web services for boosting its functionality and enriching the user experience
… then you've just given yourself the answer to the question:”But Why Magento?”
FLEXIBILITY is the name of the game in the e-commerce “arena” these days and “unmatched flexibility” is the feature that sets Magento apart from all the other e-commerce platform options out there.
About Magento 2
We're overly excited about the latest version of this platform and looking forward to implementing all its improvements into your own Magento store.
Now, if we are to list just some of these “juicy” upgrades that set apart Magento 2 from Magento 1: database structure for products & categories, better performance, PHP7 support, images compression, new product creation tool, improved user interface, bundled JS, admin panel etc.
Our Magento Development Services
The services that we provide here, at OPTASY, as a team of Magento development and e-commerce strategy experts, revolve around the same goal: custom-tuning an already surprisingly expendable e-commerce platform for helping you to succeed online!
Is it straightforward enough?
Now, let us present to you our full suite of Magento services and detail a bit how precisely we're planning to achieve this seemingly simple, yet challenging goal:
- Magento e-commerce consulting & strategy: put our reputation as “good listeners” to the test and let us know all about your business needs and the objectives you've set for your online store; starting from there, we can put together your e-commerce strategy
- Magento development: our Magento developers will be at your service for building your enterprise-level online store, handling all the needed Magento integrations and incorporating all the suitable apps and systems; in a nutshell: we're the team of experts who'll flesh out your web project into a working Magento website and then get it packed with all the needed functionality
- Magento theme design: our team of designers is experienced enough in crafting Magento themes not to ignore the basics or to get your store's theme “stuffed” with all kinds of irrelevant features
- Magento extension: craving for more functionality? We'll develop (or customize an existing one) and implement the extensions you need for boosting your Magento store's functionality
- PSD to Magento: we're highly adaptable, so if you already have a PSD that you want to get materialized into a working Magento website, feel free to “challenge” us: starting from that PSD we're ready to develop your future store's theme, to configure and integrate all your needed extensions and to deliver you that Magento store that you have in mind right now. Just try us!
- Magento support & maintenance: since a Magento online store's success doesn't lie exclusively in its looks and functionality, and since we're more into ongoing collaborations with our clients rather than one-time projects, we're ready to tailor a suitable support and maintenance package for you; this could include, depending on your unique business needs: core audits, upgrades, training, server configurations and so on
- Magento customization: why should you settle for a “one-size-fits-all” Magento theme or extension, if it's not a perfect fit for your own purposes? Instead, challenge us to customize it for you so that it should better suit and serve your company's e-commerce needs
- Magento performance audit: speed, translated into fast loading web pages, is what sets apart successful online stores from, well, poorly frequented online stores these days; and speed is what you can easily achieve with the help of a through and through performance audit; feel free to pass that “burden” onto our shoulders and we'll be auditing your site's cache configuration, its database, those pages of crucial importance for your website, its front-end performance and so on, identify the “weaknesses” that slow it down and deliver you with the right speed-boosting solutions
With so many Magento design and development companies out there, with so many teams of well-certified professionals, why should you choose OPTASY as your Magento partner?
Here are a few reasons why and, at the same time, a few key particularities that define us and help us stand out from the crowd:
- we're particularly drawn to end-to-end Magento implementations, so don't hesitate to challenge us with your large-scale project, packed with a whole load of daring requests, specifications and multiple phases to handle (from strategy, consultancy and current site performance audit, Magento website development and Magento theme design, to maintenance and support etc.)
- we're all into custom Magento configuration; we never settle for “standard” Magento e-commerce solutions; instead, we love to customize and adapt them or to develop totally new ones that should perfectly suit your company's particular business needs and logistics
- we're not the “develop and run” type of team, for we love to “stick around”, ready to “intervene” and offer you our full post-launch support
Wrapping up: we're far too passionate about our work as Magento developers to come up with improvised solutions, unworthy of our experience and expertise, and we respect our partners well enough not to offer them “universal” Magento solutions instead of the well-thought-out, custom-fit ones.