Beware of visual content taking over the web or... even better: embrace the trend and stay on top of it! Maximize its potential to your brand's full advantage! Simply rely on some of the most powerful image recognition tools for “scanning the visual web”, for analyzing how your company's images and logos are being used. And by whom!
Remaining deaf to all the possible “threats” lurking out there, in the visual web, and blind to all the opportunities that all those publicly shared images might carry is such a reckless thing to do!
“Visually listen” to the user-generated content involving your brand! Deep analyze and collect priceless data from those scanned images and you'll manage to:
- grasp a more accurate understanding of how your brand's being currently perceived, of how users interact with it
- gain an in-depth knowledge of your customers
- turn the collected data into a valuable resource for hyper targeted demographic segments
- supercharge your marketing strategy with a “visual listening” strategy, too
And now that we've pointed out to you the “whys”, let us reveal to you the “hows”, too! The best 5 image recognition tools that you could use for “visually listening” to both your customers and your competitors:
1. IBM Image Detection
An AI vision software whose developers have taken image recognition to a whole new level! A whole new level of machine learning tasks automation!
The whole image recognition technology powering the IMB Image Detection, supported by its Power AI toolset, enables it to “interpret” the images' contents: faces, approximate age, “rotten” food, gender, a clothing item's fashion style etc.
And there's more! To its “out-of-the-box” image detection and visual content “understanding” power, add the flexibility that it offers you, the brand using it, to actually tailor its “detection tasks” to your own needs.
Take this scenario for instance:
"You own a grocery store and you get to use this image recognition software that scans products during the checkout process and instantly signals to you the... spoiled veggies, let's say."
Now only that it's “powerful” by default and that it empowers you to adapt its image analysis tasks to your brand's specific needs, but it's developed with easiness of use in mind, as well!
Your developers get to tailor the software's image detection tasks and to deploy the image recognition models right away!
The team of “visionaries” behind this in-image advertising platform has launched a new image detection software that will enable your marketing team to track down, by scanning through the visual web, the most suitable photos for their brand.
It might still be the “new kid on the block” when it comes to image recognition tools, yet it sure is a highly promising one.
Now what this visual intelligence software actually does is help your brand “activate imagery”, as these folks like to describe their new “baby's” mission! It's developed to supercharge your advertising campaigns with the most relevant pictures on the web.
Just sit back and let it do the job of an entire team for you! It will dig deep into the visual content on the web and pick precisely those images that compliment your brand!
And when we say that you can relax, sit back and... sip a cup off coffee, we literally mean that: where do you add that this computer vision platform can collect, assimilate and analyze all the key social media data for you!
Speaking of convenience in terms of turning images into powerful insights to fuel your marketing campaigns with, right?
Do you know how your logo's performing on the “immense” scene of the visual web? What visual content is “starring” it or how “popular” it is on social media, for instance? Who's using/sharing it and how everyday people and other brands are interacting with it?
It's time you closely monitored your logo's “activity”!
And LogoGrab is the only one from our list of image recognition tools here that's specialized in “tracking down” brand logos only! In detecting and analyzing all the images on the web containing a certain brand's logo.
A “logo” detection technology!
Harness its power to track down even just parts of your brand's logo and turn the collected data into powerful insights.
You get to:
- find out the circumstances when your logo's being misused
- gain a crystal-clear view of all the images featuring your products that get publicly shared on social media
- (overall) gain powerful insights deriving from spotting and digging through the entire content across the visual web that contains your logo (or just parts of it)
4. Google Lens, One of The Revolutionary Image Recognition Tools
“A picture is worth a thousand words” will become more than just a “saying”, for it will gain its literal meaning thanks to Google Lens!
The giant search engine's launched an AI-driven visual search app, supercharged with powerful visual recognition capabilities, meant to revolutionize the way brands connect with their customers. A visual recognition technology that we here, at our Toronto web design agency, are looking forward to witness growing into a major digital trend.
Predictions around it say that:
- it will cut down the middle man, since each object/product surrounding your potential customers can easily get identified and presented to them by the app itself (providing them with plenty of relevant information and suggestions, as well)
- it will make it even more important for brands to have a psychical presence that customers can easily connect to (take Amazon's retail space as a more than relevant example!)
- it will gradually “force” brands to have a distinctive visual identity (thus making it easier for the Google's AI-driven technology to locate and identify your store/restaurant etc.)
Now let's talk facts, shall we? Let's talk easy-to-be-turned-into-reality scenarios where Google Lens' vision-based computing capabilities would simply open up the era of “the real-world search”:
- a given user, standing in front of a restaurant, still hesitant whether he should enter or not, can easily take a photo of it and Google Lens will instantly provide him with the restaurant's name, ratings and other relevant info
- a given user can take a photo of his router and Google Lens can automatically scan and memorize the “impossible” password written on it and connect that WiFi network in a bit
- a Google Lens-powered “camera” could easily scan the products in a grocery store and instantly display their prices, eliminating the need of running them, one by one, over the scan bar
In short: Google Lens's developing team promises us a technology leveraging computer learning for interpreting any given image and, moreover, for delivering users real-time information and recommendations, too.
Organize and use your visual content to its full potential by leveraging Clarifai's visual recognition APIs!
How you get to do that? And how can you, later on, take full advantage of having perfectly structured your image collection?
- it makes filtering out unsafe user-generated visual content so convenient
- it speeds up and even allows you to customize your image searching and sorting techniques (for instance, you get to sort the results by your logo)
- it automatically tags all your pictures by content and thus perfectly organizes your inventory
- it offers you the so much more convenient (and here we go back again to the “a picture if worth a...” theory) query with an image option, making searching through your own gallery so much more effective
- it instantly fills in your product images catalog with search-able tags (a win-win situation: you can forget all about manually “tagging” an entire image database and your customers get only visual content that's relevant for their queries)
In a few words: Clarifi makes a powerful visual intelligence AI which can easily rival powerful image recognition tools such as the IBM Image Detection or the so very-praised Google Lens!
How about you? Have you triggered any of these image recognition technologies' capabilities to your brand's advantage? Or maybe you've tried other image recognition tool(s) instead? Do share!
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!