Our last article discussed some of the critical Magento extensions for marketing and customer experience. This blog post contains valuable insights into other essential Magento plugins that target financial, shipping, and analytics aspects. Keep reading to discover how these extensions can improve your conversion rates.
Magento extensions for payments
This Magento extension is used for processing credit and debit cards, as well as mobile wallets. If you want to position yourself as a trustworthy seller and deliver safe and secure payment options, Stripe is a must-have.
- Great integration. Stripe recognizes and accepts all major credit and debit cards and a wide range of currencies.
- Modern features. With Stripe, you can also use mobile wallets such as Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Compatible with a multi-store scenario.
- Provides secure payment processes by using advanced machine learning algorithms.
This is a very handy extension that simplifies the checkout process of your Magento store. Shopping cart abandonment is a real problem for online retailers nowadays, and the Magento eCommerce platform offers an overwhelmingly complicated checkout process.
By installing OneStepCheckout, you'll make it easier for your customers to complete a purchase and increase your conversions.
- Accepts all major payment providers.
- Cost-effective checkout solution.
- User-friendly and responsive design. This extension looks and works great across various screens and devices.
- Highly customizable. Adding and removing fields is easy with OneStepCheckout.
Sales tax can be a burden for many business owners. Fortunately, TaxJar can do it for you. With its automation capabilities, this Magento extension helps you prepare returns and calculate your taxes more efficiently.
- Real-time sales tax rates and calculations. Access TaxJar's APIs and real-time sales tax rates at checkout without compromising on the performance of your website.
- Seamless and automated filling. With TaxJar's AutoFile feature, you can rest assured that your returns will be submitted correctly, on time.
- Global rates. You can also use Tax Jar for taxes across multiple countries with accurate rates.
Magento extensions for shipping
FIne-tuning the delivery schedule for your customer needs will definitely boost your store's credibility and profitability. With Delivery Date, there will be no more missed packages due to the ultimate shipping customizability feature.
- Flexible. Allows the customer to select the date and time of their delivery.
- Delivery notes. Customers can leave comments and provide additional instructions for the delivery.
- Exclude dates. Delivery Data allows you to exclude any date from your delivery options.
ShipStation powers shipping efficiency of all sizes. Order management is essential for large eCommerce stores, and it can become challenging. This Magento extension supports businesses in managing their shipping without headaches.
- Returns are easy. Returns and refunds are streamlined for better customer experiences.
- Centralized orders. With ShipStation, you get to keep all your orders and shipment details in one place.
- Order confirmation.
This complex Magento extension provides customizable shipping and logistics for eCommerce stores. Shipping Suite is a 3 in 1 solution that allows you to take complete control over your delivery process through 3 innovative shipping management tools: shipping table rates, rules, and restrictions.
- Shipping approximations. Your customers are well informed about their shipping in advance thus reducing cart abandonment.
- Highly customizable. You can choose which delivery providers to use and select the rates based on location.
Magento extensions for analytics
Easy yet powerful, this extension helps retailers track their web store's traffic more efficiently.
- Better customer insights. This extension allows you to track your customer's activity in your store.
- Enhanced marketing. With better customer visibility comes better monitoring of your marketing campaigns.
- Improved personalization. By understanding your customer's behavior more clearly, you can act upon personalizing their experience on your site.
This Magento extension helps marketers with data visualization and management. It includes several reports and monitors different sales performance metrics in your store.
- Specific reports. You can analyze your reports based on categories.
- Payment and discount tracking. With Advanced Reports, you'll be able to see how your discount codes are performing and which payment methods lead to the most conversions.
Magento extensions for security
As security is getting more and more critical in the digital environment, security extensions are a must to keep your online store secure.
Through this extension, you can improve your protection against fraud and identity theft. The Two Factor Authentication (TFA) algorithm adds an extra layer of security to your website and reduces the risk of cyber theft.
- High compatibility. TFA works with several operating systems.
- High security. The secure code sent to your configured smartphone to complete the log-in process is only available for 30 seconds. This prevents someone from hacking your website.
- Failsafe. With TFA, your eCommerce site will be secured even if the security of your passwords is jeopardized.
To avoid fraudulent purchases and payments, installing this Magento extension is a must as it helps you track and block suspicious payments.
- Automatic fraud detection. The extension automatically blocks purchases that match previous suspect purchases.
- Custom blacklisting rules. You can create blacklist rules based on various customer attributions like name, address, ZIP, or IP address.
Magento is a reliable choice for building and managing robust eCommerce stores. However, to make the most out of its capabilities, installing Magento extensions is necessary. You're now familiar with the most popular and useful plugins for enhancing and securing your website.
If you're still unsure which extensions you should select for your site, send Optasy a message. We'll gladly support you in your journey towards building your successful eCommerce business.
Photo credit: geralt on Pixabay.
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!