As one of the most popular eCommerce platforms, Magento empowers retailers to build engaging, shoppable customer experiences in the digital world. By leveraging next-generation technology and a massive extension library, Magento helps B2B and B2C organizations create highly personalized shopping experiences for their customers.
Since the level of customization is so high for Magento users, they can often find it hard to choose from so many options and decide which plugins and extensions are truly efficient for their business needs. That's why we've created this article, to shed a light on some of the most useful and reliable Magento extensions that can help you make the most out of your Magento eCommerce website.
Magento plugins for marketing
Facebook Pixel for Remarketing
This Magento extension collects data from your customers that browse your products and then runs your ads to those users when they enter the social media platform. You want to keep your product in front of your customer's eyes and here's where retargeting and remarketing play a crucial role.
- Automatic. Collecting user details is done automatically by Facebook Pixel—no installation is required on your end.
- Easy exporting. Facebook Pixel lets you easily export products you want to promote on Facebook.
- Event tracking. You can personalize the way your customers interact with your brand and content by tracking events in your store and sending that information to Facebook.
If you're searching for an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation tool, then this suite is the right choice for you. Keep in mind that this is not a typical email marketing tool. Omnisend allows integrating multiple channels (email, SMS, web push notifications) in the same automation workflow.
This extension can be integrated via an open-source plugin developed by a 3rd party.
- Robust automation. In the era of digital workspaces, being able to bring all your channels together and integrate several channels in the same automation workflow is a must.
- Easy message building. The visual email composer offered by this extension allows users to use a template or build their content from scratch in minutes.
- Streamlined targeting. By using segmentation based on profile data, shopping behavior, and customer engagement, targeting is much easier to manage.
- Contact capture. With the help of landing pages, embeddable forms, and dynamic pop-ups, you can capture contacts more easily.
Mconnect Customer Specific Product & Price
Personalization is a big deal in today's digital world so this extension should be part of your arsenal. How does it work? Let's say you want to personalize a particular segment of customers to receive a specific sale. With this extension, you can update it so only particular customers see your sale prices. The same way goes for on-site product listing so you can show customers only the products they are interested in.
- Persoalization, personalization, personalization. If you want to thrive in today's competitive digital landscape, your site content and your omnichannel campaigns must respond to your customers' needs.
- Customization. With Mconnect Customer Specific Product & Price, your customization capabilities are endless and will allow your store to respond to customers with products, prices, and relevant content.
- Priority for prices. You have the power to decide which price gets priority for a particular segment.
Magento extensions for user experience
According to a recent study, 91% of 18-34-year-old consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Customer product reviews are an invaluable resource for developing customer trust.
Yotpo's Magento extension supports you in collecting and publishing reviews on your website from customers that have made a purchase from your store.
- Social media integration. You can easily share your reviews on social media.
- Product images. Any customer can upload images with the items they've purchased for more credibility.
- SEO boost. Use snippets, Google Seller Ratings, and Product Listing Ads to boost your reviews index.
Any successful eCommerce marketer knows that a loyalty program is essential to transforming customers into a community. This Magento extension improves the customer experience by allowing you to provide referral codes and rewards to your customers thus encouraging them to share your services with friends and family.
- Loyalty points. With this extension, your loyal customers have the opportunity to earn activity points which they can use later to claim special rewards.
- 100% customization. You can personalize your shopping program so that it fits your business and customers.
- Loyalty tiers. Your most loyal users will earn the best rewards which will motivate your shoppers to interact with your brand on a constant basis.
These are the most powerful Magento extensions for eCommerce websites that target marketing and user experience. We'll be back with part two of this article to discuss more details about Magento extensions for payments, shipping, analytics, and security.
If you want to expand your Magento web development capabilities and empower your website to build robust digital experiences, check out Optasy's leading services in developing thriving web experiences.
Photo credit: geralt on Pixabay.
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!