Have you decided to finally turbocharge your existing website with some of all that functionality and innovative features that Drupal 8's been so appraised for? Or maybe it's no migration/leveling up involved, but you're actually facing the challenge of building a brand new company website and you want to “charge” it with some of all that Drupal 8 power and flexibility that the whole community of Drupal developers is so excited about? Then you must be wondering which are the best Drupal 8 modules that you could select for your new or your “to be migrated” website!
Your question is more than legitimate, considering all those feature-rich Drupal 8 modules (and there are over 2000 of them!) that this latest version of Drupal is “seducing” you with.
- porting modules from previous versions of Drupal
- building brand new ones
- putting together their efforts for making it even more stable and user friendly
Best Drupal 8 Modules to Turbocharge Your Website With
1. Admin Toolbar
2. Google Analytics
- Devel Node Access: provides detailed information regarding the node access mechanism of your Drupal installation
- Kint: a debugging tool designed to display variables and backtraces in a nicely formatted, organize way, thus easing your overall understanding
- Web Profiler: adds a bottom toolbar presenting you all kinds of relevant stats, such as database queries, which services are being used, cache effectiveness etc.
- Devel Generate: creates dummy entities, thus populating your test site with images, taxonomy, dummy users etc.
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!