Looking outstanding and being 100% functional is nothing but the bottom of the “pyramid” that your site needs to “climb” for standing out in the fiercely competitive digital landscape! You still need to "supercharge" it with all the functionality provided by the best WordPress plugins in 2017!
You do agree, don't you?
It might look like you've figured it all out: beautiful imagery, gorgeous graphics, “in trends” design, great functionality. It looks like you've checked everything off your list.
1. Yoast SEO, One of The Very Best WordPress Plugins
- it helps you add meta tags
- it streamlines your tags across all your data analytics platforms
- it encourages adopting the best practices for properly aligning and positioning your keywords across the content on your WordPress site
- it comes with built-in page analysis: you can change the length of your titles, edit your descriptions and do all the needed optimization “hocus pocus” within the web pages. It practically analyzes each page for you and signals to you the existing errors so that you can rush in and take the right measures.
- it incorporates an XML sitemap generator, making your website “inviting” for search engines to easily “crawl” in and parse your content.
- it allows you to import/export plugin settings
- it guides you in optimizing the content on your site
- it makes sure it's visible and that it complies with search engines' guidelines, thus ensuring its high rank in search engines!
2. Google Analytics WD
3. WP Super Cache
- you'll get to schedule your backups (you can back up on a daily, weekly or monthly basis)
- you'll get to store your backups in Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, Stash, Dropbox or even your own personal email inbox
- you'll get to restore your thus saved WordPress website with just a few clicks
- moreover, it will streamline all your future migration and site duplication projects
- you get to select from a multitude of opt-in web forms (attention-grabbing pop-ups here included)
- you have a whole collection of visually-appealing design layouts at your disposal, so personalizing your form is nothing but a matter of drag-and-drop
- A/B testing
- page-level targeting
- relevant analytics
- pre-included exit intent technology: one of its “highlights”, enabling you to trigger a pop-up form the moment a user plans to leave your website
6. Form Maker, Among the Best WordPress Plugins in 2017
- It performs file integrity monitoring
- It performs blacklist monitoring, as well
- It runs file audits on your website
- It performs malware scanning
9. All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
10. Google XML Sitemaps
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!