1. Keep Them “In the Loop” With a Countdown Timer
2. Go For an Email Sign-Up Form
3. Consider a “Limited Pre-Sell” Tactic
- first of all, it works best if you're actually selling something on your website (online courses, various products)
- secondly, you should build an “community” loyal to your brand during the “launch tease” period and to convey trust.
- you increase anticipation for your product's final version, build trust and entice them to come back to your website, once it's launched
- you get to collect valuable reviews, which could instantly be turned into “last minute warnings” that you should improve certain features of your products/services before launch day
4. Generate Buzz on Social Media, Too!
5. Keep Your Text Effectively Concise
6. Engage Them With a Video
7. Come Up With an Irresistible Incentive for Launch Day
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!