- your story is already unique, but you need to make it interesting as well
- your story should focus on interactivity and it MUST engage
- your story should put together a whole experience (an authentic one, one that users can enjoy only on your website
6. Make Them Interact With Your Story
7. Let Your Mascot Tell It For You
8. Let Your Background Image Tell It
- will it be a subtle background image, discreetly setting up the right mood of your story?
- will it be strategically blurred in some parts and focused in others, thus conferring a felling of depth to your website's design and steering your users' attention towards certain elements of your story?
- will it be clear and meaning-conveying, telling the story all by itself?
9. Go For Parallax Scrolling and Turn Your User Into a Narrator
10. Tell It on Social Media
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!