Laravel development services
Why Laravel Development?
This PHP framework still is relatively “young” compared to its “competitors” available on the market, so you should be asking yourself this question.
Our answer is that “Laravel is, indeed, the right web development solution for YOUR company if the goals that you set for your web project are”:
- fast development time (and therefore cost-effectiveness) without compromising high-quality
- stability and ease of maintenance
If so, then you've just found the answer to the "to Laravel or not to Laravel?" dilemma yourself!
Now, to back up your own arguments, let us outline a few other reasons why Laravel is the right web development platform for your own business in particular:
- thanks to its MVC architecture (the “Model View Controller” design pattern, which separates any form of app into its 3 main components- content, presentation and data-processing- for ease of maintainability and extensibility) where model interacts with your database in order to retrieve information, it enables rapid web development (leading, inevitably, to lower costs)
- it's modular, so think customization and think extensibility, as well; think of Laravel as a framework that will empower your web app/website to grow, exponentially, in the same rhythm of your business, scaling to your organization's future objectives
- it's an open source development framework, therefore you'll have a whole active dedicated community “at your service”
- it's already equipped with powerful out-of-the-box functions (social login integration, authentication and authorization, layered caching scheme, unit testing etc.), which reduces the usual “overload” of code and the number of hours invested in completing complex tasks: web development is done easier and significantly faster!
- it's written in an expressive, simple syntax, making it easy to use and to deploy
- it handles errors and login dynamically
- it powers self-adjusting web apps
- it “spoils” you with flexible database migration options
- it comes with pre-built templates to choose from
- it enables a version control for your database
And we should stop here, for the list of business justifications for using Laravel as the development framework for your next website/web app project could go on and on ...