Still wondering how the weather will be next week in Maryland! It's “crucial” information for us, you know, since these days we're packing our bags for next week's DrupalCon Baltimore 2017!
About DrupalCon Batimore 2017
Needless to add that the Drupalcon North America is THE “peak” of all the other Drupal-themed meetings, events and camps taking place all over the globe, year-round.
This year it's Baltimore's turn to host the event (and to welcome the no less than 3000 Drupalists and Drupal enthusiasts who'll be attending it), from April 24-28. And for living up to the scale of this event, it's the Convention Center, on One West Pratt Street, that it puts at the Drupal community's disposal!
OPTASY at DrupalCon Baltimore 2017
We have exciting news! This year OPTASY'S both one of the attendees and one of the sponsors who'll “power” this mega gathering!
And we have to admit that we're, still, so proud of this opportunity (with the risk of slightly “breaking” the laws of modesty)!
Therefore, do feel free to step by our booth #140 and get to know the OPTASY team! We're ready to answer to all your questions, whether they'll be closely related to our work or to the “must-see” attractions in Toronto.
A Multifaceted Event With A Jam-Packed Program
No matter how hard we've tried, we just couldn't put together a hierarchy! A calender, yes, but not a hierarchy.
We'd love to attend all the sessions, ALL the sprints, all the summits all the social events, all the special events (not exactly realistic, we know that)!
In other words, we're looking forward:
- to Dries Buytaert's keynote, on the 25th of April
- to attending community discussions
- to participating to the sprints (oh yes!) and be part of all those knowledge sharing, creative thinking challenging and innovative ideas spreading types of Drupal-y gatherings
- to attending trainings (so that we can get the bags that we're packing these days loaded with great tips, strategies, trends to watch in 2017, Drupal best practices, know-hows, demos etc. from the Drupal legends themselves)
- to attending some cool social events (definitely!)
- to attending community sessions (getting ourselves informed about Acquia's latest products, about its planned roadmap for 2017 and exhanging ideas with members of the community is, after all, one of the reasons why we attend DrupalCons)
- to attending session tracks on UX, PHP, project management, DevOps and the list of tempting topics can go on and on.
A quick recap
See you next week in Baltimore, at booth #140 and at all the other “can't miss” events listed in the event's jam-packed program!
Now, let us continue with our bags packing and weather forecasting...