1. Make it Unique
- drop in some good sarcastic humor it that defines you
- go for a totally new type of design
- focus on one single detail, that has been neglected by everyone else, and cast a light upon it
- put in some of you as a unique human being able to tell his/her very own unique story
2. Put Your Lights (Keywords) On
3. Detail It
4. Think Global
5. Dazzle Them With Graphics
6. Go For Eye-Catching Icons
- lose the words: no need to get your icon stuffed with text no one can read and which, moreover, tends to outshine the icon's awesome graphics. Don't sabotage all your work from the very beginning!
- keep it clear, simple and different: take that small window put at your disposal as a tiny canvas that you have to project your app's specificity on. Here, conceptualization is key if you really want it to make it stick it to your users' memory (you surely can think of some great brands which are easily recognizable though their so very conceptual logos, right?). Consider your icon as your app's logo in apps' world and, therefore, put a great deal of effort into its design!
- make it simple, yet not rudimentary: you don't want your icon to have an unfinished, unpolished look. So, although you have to stick to simplicity, do feel free to play with colors, highlights, reflections, shadows
7. Keep It Simple
8. Make It The Easiest to Use
9. Build Some Buzz Around It
- rely on keywords-related methods (App Search Optimizatio and Search Engine Optimization are but 2 solutions you could choose from)
- design the screenshots that make the perfect curiosity-stirring teasers
10. Design It For Them, Your Target Audience
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!