Have you decided to move your website from Wordpress or Joomla to Drupal? Or maybe you are looking to upgrade Drupal 6 or 7 to Drupal 8? If you answered ‘yes’ to either one of those questions, then a Drupal migration is the next step for you.
We know it wasn't easy for you to finally make this decision. We also understand that you now face a major challenge.
Drupal is a scalable and flexible solution that can be moulded into anything you need it to be. It has enterprise-level security and an innovative modular-type system. It also has a steep learning curve because of everything you can do with it. Because of this, it requires Drupal specific developers who have to know how to use it to its full potential.
Optasy is here to make this transition smooth and time-effective. The goal is to have the least amount of impact on your company's daily activities as possible. Downtime = lost revenue and we don't want that to happen.
Steps To Migrate Your Website To Drupal
- Step 1: Your website will undergo a rigorous analysis. Our team of Drupal experts will take a close look at your current system's database. We perform functionality tests and deeply analyze the current framework. We then come up with a customized solution specific to your company's website needs.
- Step 2: Decide which modules and design theme your current website can migrate to Drupal. Then we figure out which ones we'll develop from scratch and which ones simply need an upgrade.
- Step 3: Once planning and analysis are complete, the migration of your website's components begins. This includes content, your database, usernames, emails, plugins, extensions and user groups. It also includes metadata so that you don't lose any previous SEO work completed. We handle this with the greatest caution. We secure your valuable data and make a smooth transition from one platform to another.
- Step 4: Test, test and more testing. We test until we are 100% certain that your newly-built Drupal website runs perfectly. And with significantly improved performance.
A Smooth Migration Process
We guarantee you that the whole migration process will go smoothly. It won't interfere or slow down your team's workflow. It also won't cause any downtime on your website, so you won't lose out on profits.
Our confidence relies on our access to using the best tools and resources. We also apply a proven efficient methodology based on many years of experience.
The migration process of your website happens on your server and behind the curtains. This guarantees zero impact on your daily workflow. It enables you to keep making sales or getting leads while your website migrates to Drupal's platform.
Benefits Of Optasy’s Drupal Migration Services
- Faster website
- Improve performance
- No downtime
- Experienced Drupal experts
- Seamless data and content migration
- Maintain SEO work previously completed
Upgrade To Drupal 8
Upgrading to the new Drupal 8 will make your website work (and look great) on any device.
Some other key benefits of making the switch to Drupal 8 are:
- Mobile-first ready. This version of Drupal has been designed to embrace the shift towards mobile.
- Fully responsive web design right out-of-the-box.
- Multilingual features. The platform is built to support any language.
- Mobile friendly admin features. Now you can see everything right on your phone.
- Supports mobile app development.
- Easier to add content more than ever before.
- Flexible content delivery. This enables you to create and deliver content to any channel, device, or application.
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!