A Latin-based food and entertainment website reaching out to the community of Hispanic women in the United States.
Featuring a rich, diversified Latin cuisine-based content (food news, entertainment tips, menu suggestions, how to's, food videos, table setting ideas etc.), centered around recipes, TheLatinKitchen.com goes beyond that. It's a web experience where visitors get to rate, review and even come up with their own recipes and also to organize them into their own custom menus or cookbooks. Moreover, the list of content contributors includes famous Hispanic guest chefs and other Latin cuisine "experts".
In a few words: TheLatinKitchen.com's turned from "just another" food site into an important online recipe content resource, into a collection of multiple types of Latin cuisine-related content, but also into an authority on Latin cuisine for both website visitors and influential personalities in the food in the food industry.
Summing up our work on this project:
- we've used the Double Click for Publishers module
- we've developed custom modules providing new functionality
- we've handled a variety of front-end development tasks
- we've implemented a new responsive theme
- Drupal custom modules development
- Drupal Bootstrap theming
- Drupal site building
- Drupal performance tuning