A car tuning app with an AR dimension to it!
What sets it apart?
- it challenges the user to choose between 2 different browser modes: 2D and AR (the latter being accessible in the iOS version only)
- it “spoils” him/her with literally an overwhelmingly rich collection of car accessories from various resellers
- … “car accessories” which open whole new worlds themselves, crowded with different sizes, colors, materials to scan through and to select from
- it's jam-packed with hundreds of car models, auto parts, years of fabrication, car manufacturers to choose from
Overwhelming diversity of car tuning options + An augmented reality dimension
Resulting in both:
- a 2D car tuning experience, a truly addictive one due to the wide range of options at hand
- a highly interactive car designing and customizing experience in AR
Practically, RideSuit challenges the app user to either:
- tune up his/her dream car in 2D by browsing through, selecting, shopping and using a dazzling variety of car parts and accessories
- experience his dream car right in his room: he gets to walk into the shoes of a car design engineer to actually put together & style a life-size virtual representation of that car
- provided hundreds of car tuning options
- added an augmented reality dimension to it working with ARKit
- equipped it with a sharing feature, too: each user gets to share his custom-tuned car to his friends