1. It Makes a Great “Channel” For Engaging With Your Customers
2. It Invests Your Brand With a (Unique) Personality
3. It Helps You Put a “Face” On Your Audience
4. It's No Longer a “Should”, but a “Must” for SEO
- more pages under your domain name indexed in Google
- more chances to rank for a wider array of keywords
- increased traffic on your site
- the chance to rank not just for certain business-specific keywords, but for higher-converting, long-tail queries, too
- building trust and credibility, 2 foundation stones of your relationship with your audience
- more backlinks (or inbound links, if you prefer to call them this way), including those “priceless” ones coming from high-authority blogs, from experts in your field etc.
5. It Boosts Your Social Media Efforts
We do Web development
Go to our Web development page!