In this respect, OPTASY Labs :
- doesn't provide this app with a sign-up process that would have asked for personal information — name, email, phone, address — therefore, we neither collect nor store such data
- doesn't collect or store any personal information associated with the in-app purchases that you'll make
- doesn't collect nor store any anonymous statistic information — mobile device identifier, computer's internet protocol address, operating system etc. — via various third-party services for monitoring your child's learning progress; all the information related to your toddler's progress is being stored exclusively offline, on your own device
1. You are free to choose whether or not to engage in any activity on this application that involves your submission of personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number or other information that can be used to identify or contact an individual, whether online or offline. We will ask you for such information expressly. Most of the activities in our app do not require you to submit any personal information.
2. When we ask you to submit personal information, we will explain in the sign-up or collection process how we will use the information.
4. There is no behavioral advertising, no third-party advertising in this application, which means that you will not see any advertising that is targeted to you based on your combined activity on our app and your activity on other sites and apps.
Information that We Collect Automatically
OPTASY Labs does not automatically collect any anonymous information from your computer, phone or other device through third-party analytics tools (information such as: your computer’s Internet Protocol address, a mobile device identifier, operating system, or general location such as zip code) for monitoring our "Learn & Sing" app's performance and/or for supporting our internal operations.
Other Websites and Service Providers
We do not link to other websites, apps and content provided by third parties in the “Learn & Sing” app!
Social Media Platform Plugins
As the child's parent or tutor, you can share the little one's recorded songs via the iOS or/and Android own share extension.
Involvement in your family’s online lives is one of the most important safety tools available. In addition, we encourage you to educate yourself and your child on privacy concerns. We recommend, as a starting point, the following guide published by the federal government: Protecting Your Child's Privacy Online | Consumer Information.
Please contact us if you have any questions about us or our services, do not hesitate to contact us at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (416) 243-2431.