Karaoke game for toddlers
"Learn & Sing" is a learn-to-read karaoke game for toddlers that leverages voice recognition technology!
And it's as a 3-layered music app for kids — a fun-filled learning experience for pre-readers — that we've designed it. Therefore, it's got:
- the entertainment factor
- the learn-to-read functionality
- the monitor & evaluate progress functionality
By blending in:
- eye-candy, cartoonish graphics, that we've striven to make as visually appealing as possible for the youngest users
- a built-in microphone feature
- some of the most popular nursery rhymes among toddlers
… we've striven to “camouflage” the main goals of this app — to learn-how-to-read, to correctly pronounce words and to enrich kids' vocabulary — into a fun and utterly entertaining activity for pre-readers.
And by getting it equipped with:
- a “speech recognizer” feature
- all the proper progress monitoring tools
… we also wanted to empower parents to closely monitor their little ones' learning progress over time. To be able to record their performances and to have all the useful graphs at hand for a proper evaluation.
- cartoon-style graphics that would appeal to the youngest users
- leveraged voice recognition technology
- implemented progress monitoring tools
- microphone feature
- added a compilation of the most popular nursery rhymes
A car tuning app with an AR dimension to it!
What sets it apart?
- it challenges the user to choose between 2 different browser modes: 2D and AR (the latter being accessible in the iOS version only)
- it “spoils” him/her with literally an overwhelmingly rich collection of car accessories from various resellers
- … “car accessories” which open whole new worlds themselves, crowded with different sizes, colors, materials to scan through and to select from
- it's jam-packed with hundreds of car models, auto parts, years of fabrication, car manufacturers to choose from
Overwhelming diversity of car tuning options + An augmented reality dimension
Resulting in both:
- a 2D car tuning experience, a truly addictive one due to the wide range of options at hand
- a highly interactive car designing and customizing experience in AR
Practically, RideSuit challenges the app user to either:
- tune up his/her dream car in 2D by browsing through, selecting, shopping and using a dazzling variety of car parts and accessories
- experience his dream car right in his room: he gets to walk into the shoes of a car design engineer to actually put together & style a life-size virtual representation of that car
- provided hundreds of car tuning options
- added an augmented reality dimension to it working with ARKit
- equipped it with a sharing feature, too: each user gets to share his custom-tuned car to his friends