We're only as good as our clients testify that we are! And, in this respect, the recognition that we've got so far makes us confident that yes: it was all worth it. All the effort, all that kneeing deep into code and getting ourselves tangled up in lots and lots of design versions for each project.
- What Next?
Who We Are
But Who Is OPTASY?
A more than valid question, indeed!
Well, just pick whichever answer suits you best, from the ones listed here below (since each one of them best describes OPTASY as a team and as a company):
- we're an on-site and in-house team of Drupal experts, working with this CMS for more than 10 years now and still turning this expertise into value for our clients right from our two offices: in Oakville and New York
- we're a full-service software provider with a confirmed “weakness” for full-cycle web projects
- we're a group of digital lab “geeks” with a strong passion for the new, disruptive technologies, whose features and still unexploited potential we're exploring and experimenting with in our OPTASY lab here
- we're a web development team with proven Drupal expertise, yet the range of web technologies that we have a hands-on experience with is way wider: Laravel, React, Angular...
- we're a group of... innovators (and we accept the risk of breaking the unwritten “laws” of modesty by stating this): with every tough challenge that we face, while working on our clients' web projects, we create unique solutions tailored to meet those specific web projects' needs
- we're a web development team addicted to challenges and highly passionate about what we do, as simple as that!
Oh, and we almost forgot: "we play well with others", too! We're friendly.
Our “ideal” client profile?
- to dare to dream big when it comes to his/her projects and goals
- to be easygoing: a positive energy and optimistic approach to challenges make the perfect “fuel” to power any web project with, no matter how complex
- to embrace the new, to be open to try on new technologies, new web development techniques and approaches to web design: a rigid type of thinking won't get us too far, “too” quick, as a team (we + you)!
A “pledge” to innovation: rich experience and proven expertise in using a wide range of technologies shouldn't stop us from trying emerging tools and technologies
Never shirking hard work, meaning getting ourselves “tangled up” in code, learning from our mistakes, adopting the “practice makes it perfect” approach to our work
We always adjust our decisions, our work, the results that we deliver to our clients' goals and requirements, never the other way around
- Travel & Hospitality
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Utilities & Education
- Retail / eCommerce
- Drupal CMS
- PHP, MySQL
- MongoDB, Neo4j Graph DB
- Research & Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Web & Mobile Development
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Responsive Design
- UX/UI Design
- Web Experience Personalization
- Analytics and Measurement
- Long-Term Support